Belkin Router Setup With Comcast – Step by Step Instructions
It is considered quite primitive if you are stuck using wired routers for getting internet access for more than one computer. Almost all households and especially businesses world over have switched to wireless routers, thereby making it easy for all to get access to computers. Even though many people are using it, it does not mean that they do not face problems with it. This article will provide you with step by step instructions as to how you can do the correct Belkin router setup in case your Internet service provider is Comcast.
Belkin Router Support – Listed Below.
Whenever you face a problem with your router, you generally rush to find Belkin router support. The below given instructions will remove that need in case you want to configure your Belkin router with Comcast:
• The first step requires you to reset your modem. You can do this by hitting the reset button located usually at the back of your Belkin router. Do the same with your modem as well and then go on to plug in the cables in the required ports provided at the back of your router.
• Connect a cable from the first port to the back of your computer on which you wish to setup the router.
• Open up Internet explorer or the web browser that you use and type in 192.168.2.1 in the address bar of your browser. After you hit enter, you will be asked for a username and password. Simply put admin in the username and leave the password field blank. Hit next.
• You will now be transferred to the status page of your router. Simply click on initial setup and go on to select the dynamic address field. You will now view a different screen on which you would need to click on clone mac address. Hit enter.
• The Belkin router that you are using will now show the similar address of mac, just like the one on your computer. You will now be able to access internet wirelessly.
The above instruction will guide you in configuring your Belkin router, therefore you would not need to search anywhere in search of Belkin support. Simply follow the instruction and have wireless connectivity.
Author is dedicated technical writer at PCCare247. The extensive service spectrum of PC Care includes belkin support [http://www.pccare247.com/belkin-router-support.html], operating system & software support, various router support as well as assistance in installation of all the peripheral accessories for your PC.Our endeavor is to keep you at ease and your PC working uninterruptedly by offering you tailor made online computer support services, which take care of complete health of your personal computer.
Article Source: Http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_…
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1900 (WRT1900AC) – PC Magazine
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1900 (WRT1900AC)PC MagazineYou'll also find WPS, reset, and on/off buttons on the back. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router … My focus on the antennas may seem strange, but many times when we review routers with external antennas, they're so flimsy, they flop over or end up breaking …and more »
Just a Few Short Days After Release, Season 2 of Mensonges Hits 250,000 Viewings
Exclusive content draws crowds.
The Cost Per Action Advertising Information