Top 10 Network Marketing Companies – How Are They So Good?
Theall share similar qualities that make them the leaders in the MLM business.
When searching for a multi level marketing business you need to be aware of what these qualities are, so that you can make a good decision and hopefully make yourself some money.
Here's what the top 10 network marketing companies all share:
1) They've been around for at least 5 years. 90% of all MLM business opportunities fail in the first 2 years.
2) They all have good capital. A company needs enough cash so that it can maintain steady growth over a long period of time.
3) They all have unique products and services. By having a product that cannot be copied, people have to go to them if they want to buy. Cornering the niche.
4) There is demand for their products and services. By having demand, they will always be making money.
5) They have marketing strategies and marketing systems set up for their distributors to readily use. This means that new sales people can start making money immediately regardless of their marketing background.
I've listed the top 10 network marketing companies below, if you want to do any further research on their business opportunities.
1) Vitamark 2) Trump Network 3) Usana 4) Pre Paid Legal 5) Agel 6) Monavie 7) Synergy 8) Avon 9) Herbalife 10) ILearningGlobal.
Don't forget one of the main success tips if you plan on signing up with an mlm company… Have fun!
One of the main reasons the business' above are the top 10 network marketing companies is because the people that work with them enjoy what they do.
Click the link to see how this "Out of Work" student earns thousands every month from the Internet. Money Making Guide [http://www.mymoneymakingguide.com]
Article Source: Http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joseph_…
How it changed the world (and why nothing will ever be the same again) – Financial Times
Financial TimesHow it changed the world (and why nothing will ever be the same again)Financial TimesHe liked the physical work in the oilfield as well as his $24 an hour wages — almost double what he had been making in Florida — and soon he packed in his other jobs and went full-time with one of the oil companies. In four months, he took home …